Monday 22 January 2007

Getting Started..


To get started off with you first have know what I am even talking about, the day today for me was a little inspiring, I'm here in my Science lesson, my favourite lesson of all just sitting there after finishing off my Resistance of Wire Coursework, I just showed a first bit of my first post to my friend, my friend got it the wrong way, we all have our goods and bads right? That's why I'm not showing this to my friend because I don't want to break up a good friendship, but I will email them after I leave school...ahhh...They are the most loveliest people but you know..nothing is perfect...maybe it's just me not keeping myself calm and eager to show to it, so it doesn't get it the wrong way in the future...it is those days where I run out of words in what I meant...so people take it the wrong way.

But anyway... Let me get on with the stuff that I was going to tell you.

Right...

The distance from Earth to the Sun is 1 Astronomical Unit (1AU), 1 Astronomical Unit is equal to 150 million kilometres.
The sun is a star and it gives out heat and light, Earth is a planet, and all other planets ONLY reflects light.
Stars twinkle because the light we see coming from the stars travels through the atmosphere around the earth and there is turbulence in the Earth's atmosphere.
It takes the light from the sun over eight (8) minutes to reach the Earth. That means that if the sun blew up right now, we would have eight more minutes of life before we were affected as well.
_________________________________________________
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
Leonardo da Vinci

No comments: