Saturday 3 February 2007

Gravity...Pulls me down too much into reality sometimes..

Hello people,
Unfortunate incidents happen...and no....i did not break my leg...the fortunate incident for me is that I got my work planned into a timetable, and according to the timetable, I get to post a blog only once a week...on Saturdays when I am doing my astronomy revision, and this blog is my way of revising and expressing myself and trying to get some self - esteem here (although people think my life is perfect - apart from the fact that I am a freakishly looking and extremely ugly...and yes...don't even try to make me feel better because everyone knows I'm ugly..even the flies won't circle around me....and since I can't be a model, I want to be an astrophysicist at earn a lot of money by hard work and not just by the way I look.), this is unfortunate news for you but I'll it's a chance to give yourself time (if there is people who want to look at this - i know that any sane person wouldn't!).

Anyway today is all about a gravity...and it's gonna be as quick as me eating a pie..

Newton’s Law of Gravitation states:


Any two objects of masses M and m separated from each other by a distance d, attract each other with a force F that is directly proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them


In other words ( if you have a math brain) it's:

F = GMm / d2
Where G is the gravitational constant, probably 1
F is measured in Newtons (N), M and m are measured in kg, d is measured in metres and then G has a value of 6.67 x 10^-11 Nxkg^-2xm^2

This is an inverse square law – if the distance between the two objects doubles, the force drops to a quarter of its previous value.

Gravity in the Solar System..

Just look at the picture below instead of making it all confusing..




Do you what..this would be quite confusing for you, so if you want to ask me something I'll give you my email address or I'll try to put them posting tag things..You'll see soon.

That's it for now! I think I should post the other topic as well.
_____________________________________________
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
Leonardo DA Vinci

No comments: